"Lovepedal's nodded bufferless Tubescreamer is another of the most popular boutique effects ever. There were so many versions it made your eyes water but this kit is to make yourself a pedal to replicate the sound of arguably the most popular Eternity Burst."
A kit of components as recommended by Ivlark for assembly of the Eternity Burst stripboard project.
- these kits are not intended for beginners, so the ability to identify components and values from their markings and to transfer a pictorial layout to physical stripboard is assumed. No written instructions are provided with the kit.
Latest assembly guides and layout are available here.
Manufacturers and product names are mentioned solely for circuit identification and comparison, and where applicable the trademarks are the property of their respective owners who are in no way associated or affiliated with Bitsbox. No cooperation or endorsement is implied.
- 1x 330R Metal Film Resistor 0.25W 1%
- 1x 390R Metal Film Resistor 0.25W 1%
- 3x 1k Metal Film Resistor 0.25W 1%
- 3x 10k Metal Film Resistor 0.25W 1%
- 2x 1M Metal Film Resistor 0.25W 1%
- 1x 150nF Polyester Film
- 1x 47nF Polybox
- 2x 220nF Polybox
- 1x 10uF 16V Electrolytic
- 2x 47uF 25V Electrolytic
- 1x 4558 Dual Opamp
- 4x 1N4148 Diode
- 1x 64x95mm Stripboard
- 1x 3PDT Footswitch
- 1x 2.1mm DC Chassis Socket
- 2x 470k lin 16mm Potentiometer
- 1x 4k7 lin 16mm Potentiometer
Note: Obsolete components will have been replaced by currently available recommended substitutes - more information available via the blog here
To complete your project you might be interested in: