"MarkM's popular tremolo circuit based on the classic Schaller. A must have for tremolo fans"
A kit of components as recommended by Ivlark for assembly of the Heartthrob Tremolo stripboard project.
- these kits are not intended for beginners, so the ability to identify components and values from their markings and to transfer a pictorial layout to physical stripboard is assumed. No written instructions are provided with the kit.
Latest assembly guides and layout are available here.
Manufacturers and product names are mentioned solely for circuit identification and comparison, and where applicable the trademarks are the property of their respective owners who are in no way associated or affiliated with Bitsbox. No cooperation or endorsement is implied.
- 1x 220R Metal Film Resister 0.25W 1%
- 6x 2.2k Metal Film Resister 0.25W 1%
- 2x 6.8k Metal Film Resister 0.25W 1%
- 1x 15k Metal Film Resister 0.25W 1%
- 1x 27k Metal Film Resister 0.25W 1%
- 3x 47k Metal Film Resister 0.25W 1%
- 1x 330k Metal Film Resister 0.25W 1%
- 1x 470k Metal Film Resister 0.25W 1%
- 3x 4.7uF 40V Electrolytic
- 2x 10uF 16V Electrolytic
- 1x 100uF 16V Electrolytic
- 3x 22uF 25V Electrolytic
- 1x 47nF Polybox
- 4x 2N5088 NPN Transistor
- 1x 1M lin 16mm Potentiometer
- 1x 22k lin 16mm Potentiometer
- 1x 64x95mm Stripboard
- 1x 3PDT Footswitch
- 1x 2.1mm DC Chassis Socket
- 1x SPDT Min Toggle Switch
Note: Obsolete components will have been replaced by currently available recommended substitutes - more information available via the blog here
To complete your project you might be interested in: